If you’ve ever heard of the amazing benefits of positive affirmations have on your mind, then you’ll be well aware of how incredibly powerful inspirational morning affirmations for women can be.
I cannot think of a more positive and uplifting way to start your day than to choose a handful of affirmations to inspire and empower you.
The idea behind using these inspirational morning affirmations for women is deeply connected to self-love, and reminding yourself first thing in the morning that you are in control of creating the life of your dreams, setting your day up with the best intentions, and focusing on positive emotions rather than letting negative emotions take over.
We’ve all heard of having an attitude of gratitude, and the power of affirmations takes this one step further, with a focus on ourselves with positive self-affirmation.
What Are Positive Affirmations?
Simply put, positive affirmations are short positive statements you make to yourself that highlight, encourage, or reinforce a positive aspect of your life.
Affirmations can be used to emphasize areas of your life that you desire to improve, such as self-confidence and self-esteem.
They’re often used as a mantra, with a few short statements (affirmations) that resonate with you being said regularly throughout the day.
Positive affirmations are best used when repeated on a daily basis (as backed by science) and can have a positive impact on your sense of self, your self-confidence, and even your athletic performance.
Why Use Positive Morning Affirmations?
Using daily affirmations in the form of positive statements is a way to overcome negative thoughts by replacing them with positive thoughts, and therefore creating positive changes in your mind.
While it may be easy to dismiss positive thinking as a mindset tool that fits only in self-help guides, the use of these powerful affirmations to alter the subconscious mind is actually supported by science and has been shown to help people with low self-esteem increase their self-confidence and self-worth, help elite athletes with their performance, and give people a greater sense of self.
One of the good things about using positive affirmations each day is that you can include them in your daily life without needing to make big changes to your routine, and you don’t need to find the perfect affirmation or the right time to use them.
They are incredibly easy to use, readily available (save the list below), and can be said by simply repeating the affirmation to yourself, standing in front of the mirror, or even while you drink your morning coffee.
When Should You Use Positive Affirmations?
While we know that we get the best benefit of positive affirmations when we repeat them daily, we are taking things one step further and focusing on specific affirmations that are best suited to the morning.
It doesn’t matter what time of day you use affirmations, (it’s more important that you use them regularly) but the affirmations shared here are designed to be used of a morning to help set you up for an amazing day.
We do believe, however, that using a powerful statement like an affirmation of a morning is one of the best decisions you’ll make, and is a great way to put you in a positive mindset, increase your self-confidence, and set you up for the rest of your day.
If you’ve never tried using morning affirmations before, or if you’re looking for some new ones to add to your repertoire, here are over 50 of the best inspirational morning affirmations for women.
You can save this list of positive affirmations to use whenever you need, or keep note of any of your favorite affirmations that stand out for you, and repeat them each day.
1. Today is going to be a great day. I am living my best life, and everything that happens today is proof of this.
2. I am surrounded by love and support.
3. I am grateful for all that I have.
4. I accept myself exactly as I am.
5. I am worthy of love and respect.
6. I am strong and capable.
7. I can do anything that I set my mind to. I look for new ways to achieve my goals.
8. Everything is working out for my highest good.
9. I am open to new and wonderful experiences today.
10. Today is a new day to create my dream life, and I am ready for anything.
11. All of my dreams and goals are coming true. I am on the right path and I am enjoying the journey to my destination.
12. I am attracting abundance in all areas of my life.
13. I am open to the love of others and the praise of others, but above all, I am open to my own praise and love of myself.
14. I love and approve of myself just as I am.
15. I am confident and secure in who I am. I know I am giving my best self today.
16. My relationships are healthy, supportive, and loving.
17. I am surrounded by positive, like-minded people.
18. I am successful in everything that I do.
19. I always make wise choices that support my wellbeing.
20. My home is a haven of peace and love, and I enjoy the simple moments of everyday life.
21. I am safe, protected, and guided at all times.
22. Money flows to me easily and abundantly. I welcome financial abundance with open arms.
23. I am open to new and wonderful relationships.
24. Today is an amazing gift, I am ready for a wonderful day.
25. I am surrounded by beauty in all that I see.
26. Today is a day of joy and happiness.
27. I am surrounded by miracles at all times.
28. I am an abundant, prosperous woman who is driven to continue to be a better version of myself.
29. I am living my life to the fullest.
30. All of my needs are met easily and effortlessly.
31. I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
32. I always choose thoughts and experiences that empower me.
33. I am attracting people into my life who love and support me.
34. I am open to new and exciting adventures.
35. My heart is full of love and compassion.
36. I am a beacon of light and love in the world.
37. I allow myself time away from the outside world to focus on myself and my inner peace.
38. I enjoy the company of others, but above all else, I enjoy the company of myself.
39. My life is full of joy and happiness. I see only a bright future and live an amazingly fulfilling life.
40. Loving myself is one of the most important things I do each day.
41. I am a confident and successful woman.
42. I am living my life with purpose and intention.
43. I love myself unconditionally.
44. I am worthy of all the good that life has to offer.
45. I am in control of my life, the decisions I make are mine.
46. I choose who and what I give my energy to.
47. I give the best of myself and expect the best of others in return.
48. I am surrounded by love and support.
49. I only make choices that are in my best interest.
50. I let go of people, behaviors, and situations that do not serve my highest good.
Using positive affirmations each morning to help overcome negative self-talk, and to train your inner dialogue to focus on the positive energy and positive self-talk, is one of the most powerful tools you can use that has an almost immediate positive effect.
We know that for better results we need to use these affirmations on a regular basis, so while you’re establishing the habit, you might find it easier if you set yourself a daily reminder to say your affirmations each morning.
Whether you’re on a path of personal growth, working on creating a more mindful mental state, or looking for different ways to positively influence your mental health, your morning affirmation practice will be one of the most positive things you can do.
They help you create such a beautiful and positive outlook for the day, helping you to become the best version of yourself, create positive thought patterns, and are a wonderful reminder that we should always speak to ourselves with positive words.