Would you rather questions can be fun and entertaining for both kids and adults, which is why we’ve come up with a list of 101 Would You Rather Questions For Kids to help make your family time even more engaging.
Whether you’re looking for family-friendly conversation starters, or you just want to have a fun family date together, these questions can be a whole bunch of fun (and they help you to get to know your kids better too – you might be surprised at some of their answers).
And remember, you can come up with your own questions along the way if you’re feeling inspired, and be sure to use these as great conversation starters too – listen to the answers and then talk about them too! There’s questions for kids of all ages (including the big kids, a.k.a parents, too) and a bunch of silly questions that are simply meant for fun too.
How To Use These Questions
‘‘Would you rather’ questions are super fun, but they can be a bit silly too. However, that doesn’t mean that you should just go ahead and print them out to use for your family game night – in order to get the most out of these questions (and any questions for kids really) it’s important to talk about the answers together.
So if you’re asking questions like these, talk about the answer when it’s your child’s turn to choose – ask them why they chose that one in particular, or what they think of the other options.
It can be really interesting to hear what kids of different ages have to say (especially when you get into the tween and teenage age groups, as their answers will undoubtedly vary quite a bit from younger children).
If you use these questions regularly, it might be interesting to take note of any specific questions that always spark great conversations – then you can come back to those over and over again.
When To Use These Questions
‘Would you rather’ questions are great for family game night, or as fun conversation starter questions during car rides to school or other activities.
They can also be a great activity at parties – perhaps you could use them as ice breakers at birthday parties and other gatherings! These questions are also great for summer camp or sleepovers too.
Questions like this, that require kids to choose an answer are also quite popular for teachers of younger children to use in the classroom, so it’s always fun to have some ‘Would You Rather Questions For Kids’ handy just in case an educational game is needed! You can also use these questions for play dates and family time at the park.
The answers to this questions might vary a little from child to child, but they’re all great fun and sure to get you talking!
101 Would You Rather Questions For Kids
1. Would you rather give up Netflix for the rest of your life or Youtube?
2. Would you rather go to an amusement park with unlimited ice cream or unlimited pizza for one day?
3. Would you rather spend the rest of your life playing a fun video game or have to play an extremely difficult math test?
4. Would you rather be the best player at a board game you love or the worst player on your favorite sports team?
5. Would you rather travel the world in a hot air balloon or by magic carpet?
6. Would you rather be the smartest person alive or the funniest?
7. Would you rather give up your smart phone for a year or never have to call anyone again as long as you lived?
8. Would you rather live the rest of your life with a pet dragon or a pet dog that could talk?
9. Would you rather go one year without your favorite food or drink or without watching YouTube?
10. Would you rather be the most beloved president in the history of the United States or win a Grammy Award?
11. Would you rather give up listening to music for the rest of your life or books?
12. Would you rather never be able to play a musical instrument again or never be able to watch comedy movies?
13. Would you rather have a pet polar bear or a pet penguin?
14. Would you rather see the entire world from outer space or from all 50 states in the United States one by one?
15. Would you rather give up your favorite color forever or give up your favorite sport?
16. Would you rather swim at the beach or climb a mountain?
17. Would you be Batman or Spiderman?
18. Would you rather never eat dessert again or never have cheese in your life?
19. Would you rather be in a hot dog eating contest or a pie-eating contest?
20. Would you rather live the rest of your life as a great singer who isn’t very popular or as a terrible singer that everyone loves?
21. Would you rather hot summer days or cold winter mornings?
22. Would you rather eat a live worm or drink juice that has bugs in it?
23. Would you rather go to the North Pole or the South Pole?
24. Would you rather be the best player at dodgeball or football?
25. Would you rather go on a road trip for one week or get to spend three days of your life at an amusement park?
26. Would you rather be fast friends with someone who has the same favorite color as you or with someone who has the same favorite number as you?
27. Would you rather be able to talk to animals for one hour a day or read someone’s mind every time you shook their hand?
28. Would you rather go skydiving in a plane or ride in a hot air balloon?
29. Would you rather always have pepperoni pizza on your pizza or always have pineapple?
30. Would you rather give up listening to your favorite song on the radio or give up watching TV?
31. Would you rather be able to drive anywhere in the world driving any car you wanted or teleport everywhere you wanted to go?
32. Would you rather have a pet dragon or own a unicorn?
33. Would you rather ride down the fastest water slide in the world or eat the most delicious ice cream sundae ever?
35. Would you rather do homework in a fun way for one hour or in a boring way for 10 minutes?
36. Would you rather be a police officer or a firefighter?
37. Would you rather be the best player on the team but have no money, or the worst player on the team but be a millionaire?
38. Would you rather road trips or family board games nights?
39. Would you rather go to a water park or an amusement park?
40. Would you rather be the smartest person in the world or the funniest person in the world?
41. Would you rather put your money in a real bank or keep it hidden under your bed?
42. Would you rather keep all the colors as they are or get to rename different colors?
43. Would you rather live in your favorite video game or in your favorite movie?
44. Would you rather meet the President of the United States or a famous singer?
45. Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with the funniest person or with the smartest person?
46. Would you rather have the ability to read people’s minds or the ability to be able to see into the future?
47. Would you rather learn a musical instrument or learn how to speak a new language?
48. Would you rather only being able to eat your favorite food for the rest of your life or not being able to eat your favorite food at all for the rest of your life?
49. Would you rather lose your sense of smell or your sense of taste?
50. Would you rather eat a whole lemon (including the skin) or eat rotten eggs?
51. Would you rather have mosquito bites you can’t scratch, or a runny nose that won’t stop?
52. Would you rather the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus?
53. Would you rather get good grades but be sad, or get low grades but be happy?
54. Would you rather hot dogs or hamburgers?
55. Would you rather being able to travel in a flying car or being able to run as fast as The Flash?
56. Would you rather never being able to use a cell phone or never being able to watch your favorite TV show again?
57. Would you rather be a famous actor or a famous singer?
58. Would you rather spend a whole day with a few close friends or with a big group of people?
59. Would you rather be able to talk to your future self or to your past self?
60. Would you rather a long road trip stopping wherever you wanted to go or a vacation on a desert island with no one else around?
61. Would you rather be the best athlete at all sports or the richest person?
62. Would you rather explore National Parks or spend the time at a lake?
63. Would you rather travel back in time or go forward in time?
64. Would you rather be an only child or have 10 siblings?
65. Would you rather live by the ocean or live in the mountains?
66. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or jump incredibly high?
67. Would you rather be able to run forever without getting tired or swim forever and never get tired?
68. Would you rather be in charge of the school lunch menu or in charge of assigning seats at your school?
69. Would you rather go on an exploration through space or through the deepest parts of our oceans?
70. Would you rather live in a city or in the country?
71. Would you rather have the power to erase memories or to give people dreams?
72. Would you rather read all the Harry Potter books or all of the Lord of the Rings books?
73. Would you rather be able to see ghosts or talk to animals?
74. Would you rather control time or control the weather?
75. Would you rather be able to see another person’s dreams or read another person’s thoughts?
76. Would you rather live in the world of your favorite movie or of your favorite TV show?
77. Would you rather have huge feet or huge hands?
78. Would you rather have Darth Vader as your dad or Captain America?
79. Would you rather get to choose the meal of the day every single day or have someone bring you food whenever you want but you don’t get to choose what it is?
80. Would you rather roast marshmallows or eat fast food?
81. Would you rather be on the winning team on your own, or on the losing team with your best friends?
82. Would you rather search for hidden treasure or hide out in a tree house?
83. Would you rather go to sleep at midnight or wake up at midnight?
84. Would you rather visit a new country every year for your family vacation or go to the same place each year?
85. Would you rather be unable to walk up and down stairs, but able to jump over them instead, or only able to sit on the stairs?
86. Would you rather go to a magic school or be able to become invisible whenever you want?
87. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the power of flight?
88. Would you rather meet someone famous or win an Academy Award?
89. Would you rather have cold hands but warm feet, or hot hands but cold feet?
90. Would you rather be able to ride a motorcycle or be able to drive a race car?
91. Would you rather have the power to walk through walls or the power to fly?
92. Would you rather be able to control the sun or control the rain?
93. Would you rather freeze time or speed up time?
94. Would you rather be able to control fire or control water/ice?
95. Would you rather be the eldest sibling or the youngest?
96. Would you rather start life old and then get younger as you go, or start life young and get older as you go?
97. Would you rather go water skiing or snow skiing?
98. Would you rather play the main character in your favorite movie or be the author of your favorite book?
99. Would you rather have any superpower you want that you can use at anytime, or have a magic wand that only works while you’re holding it?
100. Would you rather have a pet dinosaur or a pet shark?
101. Would you rather have to eat a piece of dog food or a dead bug?
There you have it, 101 would you rather questions for kids that can be used any time you like. They’re such a great way to have fun and getting chatting with your kids and learn more about them too! We hope you and your family enjoyed these funny questions and lighthearted way to get chatting with your kids.
Be sure to save this article for later so you can use this anytime you want, like on road trips or on vacations, or even just as general conversation starters over dinner each night.